Have you heard the buzz? The American Simmental Association has a new website! The redesign of the ASA’s informational website is mobile friendly for phones and tablets. It features a consolidated navigation system making it easy to find the information you need throughout the website.
New features to look for:
- Easy to find contact information — phone numbers and email addresses for ASA and ASA Publications Inc., are easily found on the main page and throughout the website.
- Cattle stock photos — located in the ‘Simmental Media’ section are downloadable cattle stock photos and ASA logos for use in publications and websites. The ‘Simmental Media’ section also has:
- Simmental promo videos are available for download to be posted to websites or used as you see fit.
- Press releases, State Association Cost Share ads and the ASA Publications Media Kit
- State Association News — ASA added a section to the home page for state associations to highlight their news. Please submit information to email@example.com to have your news announced.
- Blog Posts—find ASA’s latest blog posts displayed at the bottom of the home page and throughout the website.
Profit Through Data — ASA’s newest blog provides information on data submission, relevant ASA news and deadlines, tools available through Herdbook Services, and much more.
ASA Science Blog — Join Drs. Jackie Atkins, Wade Shafer, Mahdi Saatchi, and Lauren Hyde to discuss the latest animal breeding topics. Questions and comments are welcome!
Have You Herd? — Your resource for all things related to DNA testing and Total Herd Enrollment (THE).
tReg — An extended electronic version of the Register. Launched in 2013, TREG goes beyond the bounds of print to delve deeper into the stories of Simmental and SimGenetics producers, programs, and happenings.
Take a video tour of the new website. Click here.